Advanced Vascular Care
Dr. Ahsan Ali, MD, FACS
Dr. Ahsan Ali is a vascular surgeon in Irving, Texas, with his expertise in Vascular Surgery. He is a graduate of King Edward Medical University - Medical College Lahore, Pakistan.
He completed his General Surgery Internship at New York hospital, Queens, and then went to Waterbury, Connecticut, for another year in General Surgery. He then completed a post-doctoral research fellowship and general surgery training at the University of Louisville, Kentucky.
After completing his general surgery training, he joined the University of Texas Southwestern (UTSW) in Dallas for a fellowship in Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Ahsan Ali was then faculty at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) in Little Rock, Arkansas, where he became a professor of surgery in 2015. Dr. Ali moved to Dallas in 2017; he is board certified from the American Board of General Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Experience & Expertise:-
• Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
• Aortic Graft
• Aortic Dissection
• Spinal Exposure
Awards : -
• Society for Vascular Surgery, 2017
• Red Sash Award, 2014
• America’s Top Surgeons, 2013
• Red Sash Award UAMS, 2013
• Southern Association for Vascular Surgery 2009 - Present
• Association of Academic Surgeons (Member as of Jul 2007)
• Society for Vascular Surgery (distinguished fellow)
• Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society (member)
• American College of Surgeons (fellow)